* Residential Architecture: RIBA Stephen Lawrence Prize Shortlist 2012
Posted by the editors on Saturday, 27 October 2012
Residential Architecture: RIBA Stephen Lawrence Prize Shortlist 2012: “..The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) has announced the 2012 shortlist for the Stephen Lawrence Prize – an £5000 award that recognizes fresh talent with construction budgets of less than £1 million. The prize is sponsored by the Marco Goldschmied Foundation in memory of an aspiring young architect who tragically lost his life in 1993.
The 2012 Stephen Lawrence Prize shortlist is:
- Hill Top House, Oxford (private house) / Adrian James Architects
- Kings Grove, London SE15 (private house) / Duggan Morris Architects
- Hill House, Kent (private house) / Hampson Williams Architects
- The Dellow Day Centre, London E1 / Featherstone Young
- The Marquis Hotel & Restaurant, Dover / Guy Hollaway Architects
The winner will be announced at the RIBA Stirling Prize Dinner on October 13, 2012, in Manchester. The 2012 judges include architects Phil Coffey, Marco Goldschmied and Doreen Lawrence..” The article includes excellent photos of some masterful work. Our next post will detail the winner..
image: ArchDaily; article: Rosenfield , Karissa . “RIBA Stephen Lawrence Prize Shortlist” 22 Sep 2012. ArchDaily. <http://www.archdaily.com/275350>